Technical Description :
FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS Universal Testing Series Unitek 9700 are microprocessor based Electromechanical machines with Servo drive designed for testing & Studying mechanical behavior of various materials like metals, polymers Etc. These machines offer good built-in features to offer excellent stand Alone performance for standard tests & great flexibility for complex Analysis. These machines confirm to IS, BS & ASTM standards.
- Servo drive with lead screw gives an gives an advanced drive system with 1 to 1000 standard speed range.
- Computerised Microprocessor based Instrumentation to measure display & store load& Displacement values.
- Provision for load cell interchangeability & thereby automatic selection of lad full scale.
- Speed selection through selector switch in steps or variable speed selector through potentiometer.
- Facility for mounting different load cells & clamping devices to suit different tests & materials such as thin wires, metalsheets, fiberglass, leathers, springs, cardboards etc.
- Built in parallel interface to connect printer for data & curve print-out.
- Safety interlock for overhead & limit switch sensing to ensure protection test.
- Universal applications in R & D, education, quality control & production for test like tensile, compression, bending etc.
Electronic Control Panel (Series TNE – 9700) :
The electronic control panel is built using 8085 microprocessor which incorporates sate of the art technology with following features.
- Front panel membrane type key board for test setup.
- 7 seg digital display of load & displacement / extension.
- Printer port for printer / plotter interface.
- Optional series port for communication with PC/AT etc.
- Optional add on facility for electronic extensometer.
- Storage on important parameters such as peak load, displacement at preload & maximum displacement after test.
- Selection of test type like tension, compression, or cyclic by key board.
- Preload selection (0.01 to 1 % )by thumbwheel to take care of initial slippage.
- Selection of stop or return crosshead after test.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS offers a wide range of optional accessories along with unitek 9700 Machines to cover almost every material test requirement.
FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS offers Strain gauges type Universal load cells in different capacities in the following nominal ranges:
100N, 250N, 1kN, 1.2kN. Load cells of different capacity can be offered as per customers requirements.
Grip & Clamping Device
A wide range of grips are available from FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS such as :
- Vise type grips.
- Single thread grips.
- Compression Plates.
- Bending Fixtures.
- Shearing Attachments.
Extenso meters :
Electronic analog extensometers are offered along with interface card on the control panel to measure extension with a resolution of 1 micron.
- Model : EE-STRAIN GAUGE
SERIAL COMMUNICATION INTERFACE & SOFTWARE PACKAGE ON PC/AT
For complex test analysis the Unitek 9700 series machines can be offered with and optional serial port to establish communication with PC. The TNE – 9700 series control panel can be hooked to any PC/AT etc., using RS-232 communication port which is offered as optional. FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS offers different exhaustive application software package on PC to enable the user to effectively different parameters.
The features include :
- User friendly main menu with popup/pulldown menus, prompt message & on line help.
- Extensive graphics on screen for curve plotting, magnification & zooming.
- Advanced fine handling for data save recall with database creation
- Printout option for Reports, Data, Graph etc.
The software package available are:
1) Basic Evaluation 2) Exhausitive Evaluation 3) Rubber Textile 4) Compression shear & bending. 5) Spring Testing.
Statistical Evaluation software can be offered for all these program as optional. FORCE TECHNO ENGINEERS also can provide custom built software solution to suit customer requirement.
|MODEL NO.||UNITEK 9701||UNITEK 97025||UNITS|
|Load resolution||1 st range:
0 – 40% of F.S.
|1 / 10000 of nominal load cell connected.||1 / 10000 of nominal load cell connected.||–|
|2 st range:
0 – 100% of F.S.
|1 / 4000 of nominal load cell connected.||1 / 4000 of nominal load cell connected.||–|
|Load Measuring accuracy||+/-1% from 2% to 100% of nominal load of loadcell used.||+/-1% from 2% to 100% of nominal load of loadcell used.||–|
|Max. Crosshead Stoke||800 ( Without grips & load cell )||800 ( Without grips & load cell )||mm|
|Crosshead Displacement measurement||0.1||0.1||mm|
|Crosshead speed range||0.5-500||0.5-500||mm/min|
|power upply||230 VAC, 50 Hz Single Phase||230 VAC, 50 Hz Single Phase||–|
- Load full scale of 20,000 or 50,000 counts
- Crosshead displacement resolution of 0.01 mm.
The power requirement of each model depends on the speed range and the capacity of the machine.
- Due to constant R & D Specifications & Features are subject to change without notice.